// Partnership project with Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs.
Cartel is a personal assistant for workplaces, aiming to enhance communications inside offices. As a part of the ‘Internet of Things’ idea and a connected object, Cartel release office workers from Internet nuisance of today’s online networks, without isolating them. Using discreet notifications, Cartel includes personal functionalities such as coffee-break synchronization, notes, selected tweets notifications… and allows you to record the missed visits at your office, with the possibility for coworkers to leave you a note when you are not available at your desk.
To meet all the requirements, Cartel have been designed as a two-sided product : one side is for personal interactions, and the other side is dedicated to interact with others office teammates.
Tools: Sketches, Adobe Master Suite (Ps, AI + Flash for live mockup).
Team: Arthur Kenzo, Valentin Sollier, Valentin Gauffre.
Cartel personal side features allows you to:
- Synchronize your lunch and coffee breaks with your other colleagues
- Check out your online calendar (such as Google, or iCal)
- Follow Twitter activities, without having to check your computer
- Check out left notes from you colleagues while you were unavailable
The Community side allows your colleagues to :
- Write to you a short notice of their missed visit (purpose, schedule, appointment)
- See when you are expected to come back soon and let them decide if they wait for you
- Set a appointment with you (which will appears on your calendar)
Final Renderings by Arthur Kenzo & Valentin Sollier.